The Intro

            Hello world this would be my very first post on this blog. First of all I want to introduce myself. My name is Nabila Saida Herdiana as you can see on my profile *sorry about my photo*. I was born in Jakarta October 15th 1995 that means I am almost 20 years old this year. I live in Cengkareng, west Jakarta. Cengkareng is a popular place in which there is no traffic jam ha! I study in Universitas Jenderal Soedirman a.k.a UNSOED. UNSOED is located in purwokerto. It is a small town but I love Purwokerto so much because the air is really refreshing and there is no traffic jam for real! As I move here I live in jl. Kenanga gg pisang grendeng. I have one older sister and one younger brother. My mum is Javanese even though she was born in Jakarta. My  father is Chinese that’s why I got Chinese eyes but I use veil and everyone would not think that I’m Chinese.  My hobbies are swimming, cooking, eating, sleeping, yawning and laying on my bed while watching tv. Someday when I finish my study, I want to work as an Indonesian ambassador for the UK because I love to learn about UK’s cultures and I love when someone has British accent.

            I study English in Universitas Jenderal Soedirman. That’s why this blog called English Corner and I post my very first in English. I have another blog called CrazyLife. That’s my personal blog but it is not written in English.

            Oh yeah let’s talk about the reason why I study in UNSOED. I really wanted to be a doctor but when I joined test this or that I never passed it. I don’t know why, maybe it’s because I’m not smart enough to be a doctor. My mum told me that I was good in English because I always passed my English test, my TOEFL test and etc even tho she didn’t know my English is really bad among the other friends in university haha. I joined a test and I chose English diploma in UNSOED. I passed and my mum was very happy to hear that I passed.

            Anyway this blog would be used to post my assignments from my lecturer. I also want to share my English life. I know that my English is not really good as I’m not native but I try so hard to make it easier to read and y’all could understand what I mean. I would be happy if you give me some comments on my blog about my bad grammar or my incorrect spelling or even the theme for the next assignments hehe sorry ma’am ;)

            I hope you can enjoy my blog and my posts


            See you soon, god be with ye J

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha ok then, I have checked all your stories, keep the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Thank you ma'am for checking and commenting my blog :)))

      Delete