The Boys

Hey hey world, it’s me again haha

Today I’m gonna talk about my idol. Well I have tons of idols actually. My man crush Justin Timberlake who I’ve loved since I was in elementary school, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron, Channing Tatum, The Hemsworth Brother, etc lol


Anyway let’s forget about those pretty handsome hot sexy good looking guys haha. I’m here to tell you guys the best boy band on the planet. It is *drum roll* ONE DIRECTION yeay *fireworks* *fireworks*

source: my computer
As you know on the pic above, I’m in love with 1D a.k.a One Direction. One Direction is a British-Irish boy band. Why is it called British-Irish? Uhm it’s because the members are British and Irish. They are Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. Harry, Louis, Liam are British and Niall is the only Irish. Well actually there were 5 members but sadly Zayn Malik left 1D on March 25 2015. I feel sorry about itL. With or without Zayn, I will always love One Direction and also support Zayn’s career. 
source: zayn's twitter
They have released 4 albums “Up All Night”, “Take Me Home”, “Midnight Memories”, and “four” and also the fifth album is in the making lol. They also have got so many awards such as kids’ choice award, billboard award, American music award, etc. They had their very first tour in Indonesia on March 25 2015. I came to their concert in Gelora Bung Karno stadium.

I’m really proud to be Directioner (1D’s fan) because they have such kind hearts. They didn’t win the X-factor(singing contest) but they are struggle to win the world and they do. They never give up. They always try harder and harder to get what they want. They were nothing but now they won the world. Everybody knows them. Who in the world don’t know them. Put on the comment below if you don’t know One Direction hahaha.

They also always do charities to support kids with cancer and they ever went to Africa for Comic Relief charity to visit babies and toddlers suffering malaria. They also did campaign about anti-bullying for teens. They also give half of their concert tickets sales to cancer charity.
They inspire me to do such great charities or activities to take care about other human beings in the world or for my case around me. I mean I should pay attention around me because maybe some people need my help. My heart is touched by seeing my idols do that kind of things.

They are also the reason why I learn English. They have really nice and sexy British accents so I really want to have (kinda) British accent. I always see their interviews on YouTube and I always try how to pronounce like British lol even tho I know I can’t really do that but at least I know what British says haha.

I feel like they are my heroes and maybe the world’s heroes. They’ve never done any bad things. They don’t go to university or college but their speeches and their attitudes are really like educated people. Even tho so many haters insult or mock them, they always be nice with them. Even though the paparazzi and press are always being rude to them, they always respect them and their job.

Those are things which I’ve learned from being directioner since 5 years ago. The world without the is nothing. They are my world hahaha. Even tho you people tell me I’m freak, odd, weird, and crazy about them, I am haha. I’m crazy about them because they changed me to be nice to other people. They changed me to always respect another. They also changed me to not being a useless human. They taught me how to learn English, how to always fight for life because I don’t always get what I want in my life.

Anyway I think it’s enough to talk about 1D because they will always do something nice and they’ve already done so many nice things which I can’t say because it would be take billions years to tell hahaha.


See you soon, god be with ye.

4 comments:

  1. I love One Direction too. It is not only because they are sexy people. Don't get me wrong. I love them for so much more.
    They also saved my life. I was ever depressed, but then after I listened to their song and watched their hilarious video I was happy. They always made me laugh.
    I also fall in love with English more because of them. I love their accents, both, Irish and British. It is nice to hear them talking with their accent, isn't it?
    Nice blog Bila :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah haha they are my angels and will always be! I love British, duh i mean the accent it's so argh i can't tell. anyway thanks for visiting my bog mega and thanks for always supporting my babes hahhaa

      Delete
    2. I will say that british accent is sexy. I'm still learning though. If only I have british accent, I wouldn't shut up haha.

      Delete
  2. and ohh i was so upset knowing Zayn is no longer with those lads :'(
    it's like (walking around with just one shoe, "we're" half a heart without you) :D
    However I keep supporting One Direction even without Zayn, I love them, still love them :

    ReplyDelete